5 Reasons to Love your Dentist this Valentine’s Day!
Do you love or hate Valentine’s day? Like it or not, we are now fully immersed in the season of lurve! The shops are full of cards and gifts and restaurants are proudly displaying special menus. Boy oh boy, we’re feeling the love here at Black Swan! For a bit of fun, we thought we’d take a minute to ask our lovely patients to list a few reasons why they think that more us should LOVE our dentists! There were the obvious reasons of course – we look after your smile – and that can say a thousand words! But how far beyond normal treatments does the love extend with your dentist?
Here are 5 reasons why our patients love having us as their dentist…
- We keep you entertained. A visit to us is never boring! We know that dental treatment isn’t very exciting at the best of times, especially if you’re nervous. So, to keep you entertained and fully relaxed, we offer the use of our state-of-the-art DVD glasses to use during your treatment. What’s more, our patients can browse and watch anything on our Netflix account – so there’s no need to interrupt that box-set binge! As Ash, one of our patients, says “I’ve actually enjoyed coming!” We aim to please Ash!
- We take care of the whole family. We want to make clear that whilst babysitting isn’t a service we provide as standard (as multi-talented as we are, we can’t add childminding to our repertoire!) on occasion, we have been able to keep little ones busy whilst their mummies and daddies whipped in for a treatment. This home-from-home environment is appreciated by all of our customers, including Penny who said recently “If you don’t like dentists as I don’t, this is the place to sit and wait. So relaxing and comfortable; put me at ease….” This is testament to our reception team who really do go the extra mile to create those special touches that make you feel part of our Black Swan family.
- Going the extra mile for you – literally! We are committed to making sure that you receive the very best care, even if you can’t always get here. This is true of our lovely dentist Ahmad, a true gent, who took a 50-mile round trip to assist a patient who was unable to get her orthodontic retainers out and wasn’t able to drive to us. Ahmad was her hero that day! Our wonderful patient Alison also agrees that going the extra miles are worth it too, saying recently “A long, unusually wet journey of over 2 hours to bring me to the best dental treatment! I cannot recommend the Black Swan highly enough! Worth every mile!”
- Cards Galore! We’ve honestly lost count of the number of cards and presents we’ve received over the years. We cherish every single one. Especially poignant are those that come from our more nervous patients. Many of our patients have left feeling surprised at how at ease they felt with us. There are too many to list, so thank you to you all, but we think Miriam sums it up perfectly after a visit: “Katie treated me gently and with the utmost respect.” Isn’t that the key to a long lasting relationship in any setting? We think so.
- We’ll pamper you! As soon as you walk in the door, you’ll be treated as family. We offer all the usual comforts – teas, coffees, lattes and soft drinks. That’s a given. But does your dentist offer you a heated, scented neck wrap? Or a range of non-surgical beauty treatments? Many of our patients, like Linda, feel like they’ve “walked into a hotel reception rather than a dental practice” when she comes to see us.
So, if you’re on your own this valentine’s day, or if you just want a little extra pampering and care, book yourself an appointment and let us look after you. What’s not to love?!
Pop in and see our friendly reception team or call us on 01460 77517.